Old stone house located in the centre of a village 6 km from the sea and from Pula, the capital of Istria.
There is a working cistern belonging to the property which dates back to the year 1896. It is likely that the house was built around the same time, making it one of the first original stone houses in this village, Galižana.
On the ground floor is the entrance, a bathroom and 3 rooms which are currently being used mainly for storage purposes and as tool sheds. There is running water and electricity so that these rooms could be converted and used for different purposes.
Exterior stairs lead to the first and second floor. The landing shows a beautiful mural which was painted by a member preceeding the current generation living in the house. Both floors are divided into a kitchen, a living room and a bedroom.
The property is connected to the town water supply, to the canalization and electricity supply. It has air conditioning in parts of the house which are currently also been used for heating.
There is a space in front of the house which is accessible by car but also shared by the immediate neighbours.
The house is in livable condition and it is up to the future owner to decide if and how to upgrade everything.
Area: 111,00 m²
Area: 135,00 m²
Area: 147,00 m²